Name: Ahmed Abdulaziz
Nick-name: BBoy BBC
Age: 23
Sight:
“When I freestyle my vision becomes very unfocused. It feels like my entire body is using up all of my energy and there is a shortage of this energy to my vision. It is only when I am learning moves off somebody or learning a set or routine that it is required for me to be fully focused”
Hear:
“all I hear is the beat. When I dance I fall into a sort of trance where I block out all other sounds. It is like my main focus becomes the beat of the music and my sense of sight is replaced with my sense of hearing”
Touch:
“When I dance I like to feel the air that brushes past my skin. I also like to feel the weight of my clothing follow my around while I dance. Both of these remind myself of the momentum, speed and power I have while I move."
Taste:
“I can taste the level of my fitness. After a while of dancing I cant taste how tired and puffed I am. The air I breath tastes recycled and old.”
Smell:
“When I perform power moves I can smell the soft hot smell of the rubber mat. I can smell the body odour of myself and the other dancers around me. I can smell the fear of the opposing dancer and I feed of it”

No comments:
Post a Comment