Name: Sam Howard
Nick-name: Air-T
Age: 17
Sight:
“Most of my moves are flipping moves that I do I mid air. This means that my sight is always being thrown around. The world just seems to flip it’s self around me when I dance. I see a lot form an upside down perspective which makes me loose my sense of direction a lot”
Hear:
“Although there is music playing the sounds I hear most is the clean thudding when I land a move right. If it’s not landed right then there is much more to the sound. Especially if it’s on concrete”
Touch:
“when I flip I normally use my hands to spring off. I need to grip the surface I’m on in order to get the most power into my move. I feel the hot rubber on the mat here (Civic Square) but otherwise it could be anything from hard cold concrete to slippery marble”
Smell:
“when I dance I don’t think I smell anything. Maybe it’s not that though, maybe it’s that I’m so focused on my power moves that my senses like smell are left behind.”
Taste:
“I don’t really taste anything while I dance, unless it’s the blood from a cut open lip due to landing a move and biting down on it.”

No comments:
Post a Comment